Monday, November 2, 2009

Phase 3

We're just going to ignore the fact that it has been almost 2 weeks since I updated.

On to other things. I have started phase 3 and am successfully (at least, today) navigating 2-a-days. That's the plan for the next month. 4 weeks away from not doing P90X for a very long time. I'm excited. I'm also excited to see the results of the past 3 months kick in. All told I'm down about 8 pounds...which isn't a lot considering the diet that I have been following. But I hold that to some not smart decisions regarding meals and not being 100% committed to the program.

I started a food diary today. All told for the day I'm at about 2300 calories. I'm not just counting calories, I'm also watching my fat, carb, protein content to try to get a baseline. And to also monitor weight loss. I'm really hoping to see some good results this month. And carry them in to the next month and the next year....

Also, I would like to make a point about something. If you invite me to lunch/dinner/coffee and I decline, please don't be insulted. I am making a very active attempt at a serious life change. I'm human and have my weak times. But fried chicken, even in wing form, has never been healthy for anyone. I say this all because I had to have this discussion with my boss when I refused to go out to a team lunch.

Stepping off the soap box now...

No comments:

Post a Comment