Monday, October 12, 2009

Don't stop believin...hold on to the feeling..

So, I got on the scale on Friday...had added 1 pound from when I last weighed myself. That's no way to begin a friday. But, I weighed again yesterday morning and lost another pair of pounds. Still sticking to the paleo. Haven't cheated...yet. And I'm feeling great. So, that' puts me down 7 pounds thus far. And as I realized today, I'm in my last week of phase 2. The real weight loss is supposed to show up in phase 3. That's when things are changing so much you're body kicks into overdrive. This is probably I've taken this program as well. I'm ready for it.

I made an executive decision to stick with the Paleo diet until the end of the year. Should make the holidays interesting. Especially when I show up at my family's house with my own groceries.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment