Sunday, October 4, 2009

F R A N . . .

It could be said that this is not the lady you'd bring home to momma. She's not very nice, tends to make you work harder than you ever thought possible, and kind of makes you want to die. In general.

It's ok, this lady is not a real person. I decided to change things up a little bit after the stunningly bad performance of my OU Sooners at Miami tonight. Figured Kenpo just didn't have the type of outlet that I wanted. And unlike Kevin Wilson (OU's Offensive Coordinator) I decided to use a different playbook tonight. I went Crossfit.

Keep in mind, I didn't do this workout as Rx'd....not even close! But I did it...and I know some things that I need to work on...like thrusters. Anyway, here are the details of the workout.

Video:
http://media.crossfit.com/cf-video/CrossFitPrimal_ChristyFran.wmv

Program:
Fran
  • Thruster 95 lbs
  • Pull-ups
21-15-9 reps, for time

Source:
www.crossfit.com (in case anyone from crossfit.com is on this site, my intention is not to steal from your very reputable source, but simply to educate those that follow my blog. If you wish, I will take down this entry...please don't sue me)

Hopefully, I can move in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment