Friday, October 9, 2009

What a week

First off, I'm going to do a better job of updating this thing, I promise. It's gonna happen.

The week started off crazy. Work had me busy for about 20 hours on Monday and Tuesday. So needless to say, workouts didn't get done. But I've started making up for lost time and after tomorrow, I'll be all caught up on my workouts for the week.

The diet has been going well. Haven't eaten out or consumed a processed sugar/carb in over a week now. Headaches are gone. There's even a 2 liter of diet dr. pepper in my refrigerator that was left by my roommates girlfriend that has gone untouched. I even turned down a free lunch at mazzio's from my boss today as I didn't want to deal with the temptation of cheating on the diet.

I think that tomorrow I'm going to make some chilli. Use some ground turkey instead of beef. Perfect food for enjoying a cool Oklahoma Saturday while watching football. Who would have known that Oklahoma would have a fall this year? Usually it's still 90 degrees at this time of year.

I think it's time for sleep...got two WODs to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment