Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year. New goals

Hey, I’m actually updating. Aren’t you proud? I thought so. I started Crossfit as promised on January 1. I completed “Cindy” as prescribed on Friday and did a modified version of “Barbara” yesterday. My body is definitely letting me know I worked out....


Anyway, here are my new goals.


1). Lose 40lbs by April 1.


2). Bench press 220lbs 10x (once the new bench and weights are obtained).


3). Run 1.5 miles in under 15 minutes (will work more seriously on that once it warms up).


4). Complete a sub-five minute “Fran” as RX’d by the end of the year (there are some limitations on this as I am unable to complete a single pull up at this time. But I will be building a decent pull-up station).


5). Lose a total of 100lbs minimum by December 31, 2010.


There were some more goals, but I can’t seem to think of them right now. I’m sure I’ll update the list as I move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment