Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 weeks down...

2 weeks down. One more week and then a recovery week. This week had a couple of difficult days in them. I didn't get to legs and back at all, and did shoulders and arms today. I really rocked it today, pouring sweat all over my garage. It was pretty awesome. Looking forward to a good week of workouts before taking a little break....then bring on phase 2.

Speaking of phase 2, I am making a little amendment to my goals. This one has to do with my diet goals. For the month of October I will be sticking to a heavy Paleo diet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo_diet). My roommate and I are going to do this. No eating out, easy on the processed grains, which won't be difficult because I don't eat a lot of grains anyway. I usually stick with quinoa, now that I've learned how to prepare it. And no sugar. For 31 days. Also, no coffee...while it gets cooler...this isn't going to be easy at all. But with any luck it will pay off.

Aaaaaaand, that's all he wrote...

No comments:

Post a Comment