Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Soreness

OK, I am finding it very difficult to move. I forgot how much beginning a program hurts. Hopefully it'll be all gone by Sunday. Fortunately, that is my rest day...and I plan on taking full advantage of the day off. But I should probably go walk or something due to the celebration of the start of OU football the night before that. Dieting is no fun.

On a brighter note, today was my "Friday" at work. I don't have to go back until next Tuesday. Thank goodness for PTO. I need the time off. Going to take some time to get rid of about a dozen 5 gallon buckets of old paint in my garage (thanks, previous owners for not cleaning up your mess...yeah, it was a year and a half ago..so what?). And I also plan on going to a target range and doing some shooting on Friday. And a watch party here at the house on Saturday. Busy weekend huh? Notice how I've spaced things out right? I know I won't be up at 0530 until next Tuesday, which is pretty awesome.

The diet has been going pretty well these last couple of days. I actually skipped lunch today because I went to a store with a buddy at work and just didn't have time to eat. But for the next couple of days it'll be home cooked meals for me. I even found some halibut in walmart the other day...at $10 a pound. So I got a pound. Had some last night, and it was delicious. I think my family in AK should send me some more sometime...but that probably won't happen...haha!

Anyway, I'm out. Yoga tomorrow...and you all know how much I love yoga (I freakin' hate it!).

1 comment:

  1. Hey man,
    Way to go. I am proud of you for getting serious about this. I have thought about the P90x thing myself, so I will be seeing how it goes for you. Hang in there and be tough!
    B

    ReplyDelete