Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yoga

So, let me explain why I dislike yoga so much. It is over 90 minutes long and has a lot of "plank" positions. Plank is basically the push up position. It just kills my shoulder. I really wanted to go longer on the dvd today, but the pain in my right shoulder was too much to keep going. I strained my rotor a few years back and it has been bothering me ever since. Although, I have been doing better on my push ups, so that's a plus.

OK, it's time for bed. Going to do a double either tomorrow or Saturday since I skipped Wednesday. I'm hoping that I get a good enough night of sleep tonight and have the energy to do a double tomorrow, just to get it out of the way. That's what I'm going to shoot for.

OK, I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. ugh. i too hate yoga. i have never been able to do the plank position very long because it kills my right elbow. but it sounds like you're doing fantastic so far! congrats matt!

    ciera

    ReplyDelete