Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Week 5?

Phase 2 hasn't started off too well. I've been having some trouble sleeping and what not so I haven't been getting up in the mornings to work out. And I've been putting in really long days at work the first couple of days this week. The work is going to start slacking off a bit as I get further into the week. Today was the first day that I worked out. I just did chest, shoulders, and triceps. I plan on coming home today and doing cardio. I'll probably double up these next couple of days to get caught up on the week.

Tomorrow starts the paleo diet. I'm pretty pumped for it. I've heard good news about this diet if it is properly done. I won't be going hardcore with it, but will be mixing it with the zone diet as well. Just because hardcore paleo is crazy!

OK, gotta get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment